Gucci Belt Supreme
9. Loyal, no doubt In this day when players and coaches jump from team to team at the drop of a dollar, Bauer bleeds red, white and blue. He answers only to the president, which should make any head coach and team owner happy.
2. Always in shape These loafers who show up at football camp needing to get in shape, meet Jack Bauer. Even when he comes out of retirement to save the planet, he's buff.
Jack never eats, slept eight hours once . when he was in a coma . and only relaxes when he can't find a pulse. For sure he gets plenty of exercise.
And this little thing about him commandeering a government helicopter at gunpoint, let it play out. He'll come out a hero.
8. Money no object You have to think Jack Bauer makes some big coin but because of his nonstop schedule, he probably has checks from 2003 he hasn't cashed. This guy busts heads, not the bottom line.
7. Cool under pressure Jack lives by a ticking clock, so he would ready to go every play of every quarter of every game every season. Two minute warning? Bring it on.
get plenty of exercise, sleep at least eight and laugh a little.
There probably are 24 reasons to draft Jack Bauer today but I'll stick with the dozen best.
3. Athletic skill Russian mobster, Middle East terrorist, cartel drug dealer , Jack can outmuscle and outrun them all. Tackling Adrian Peterson in the open field . pfffft. Sack Drew Brees? A breeze.
Act like you know jack about the Draft
take a chance, or three, but he's always got the right instinct. "Trust your training" he advises those going into battle with him. Hooah!
get used to working more than one day a year. But ask Santa, that one day can be a booger. Despite the vigors of serving and protecting, Bauer hasn't aged much since the first season. Kind of takes the wind out of the argument to watch what we eat, Gucci Belt Cheap Replica
Jack would have to Belt Gucci Women
6. Role model Have you ever seen Jack eat or drink in excess? At all? Me, neither. Certainly no time for booze, drugs or gambling when the fate of the free world is in his hands. Imagine what he Gucci Belt Supreme could do with a football.
with his employer, the Counter Terrorist Unit. And the one bad guy who called him short wound up short a few teeth.
10. Durable dude Bauer is the only "24" character to have been in every episode, which will total about 200 when the long running series ends. He was been tortured, shot, stabbed, punched, kicked, drugged and thrown off buildings sometimes within minutes and is out of action for maybe a play or two.
12. Smart. Very smart. Talk about being able to read the offense . Jack can recognize subtlties, trends . and faces. And he just doesn't think about it, he does something about it.
Laugh? Maybe a grin. Never a laugh.
5. Women love Jack OK, here's our first little glitch. Jack had a wife and, in later seasons, a couple of real nice girlfriends, as Mellencamp sang. None currently are alive. Female fans may like watching Jack in action but should be wary of hanging on his arm.
Some will say Bauer's height, somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 feet, 10 inches, makes him too short for today's behemmoth filled NFL. Well, Jack's height never was an issue Hermes Belt 2017
4. Marketing op Imagine the toy tie in with a kid's meal at Jack in the Box.
Of course, I'd suggest first double checking that "24" really is done. It could be a smoke screen so that Bauer can go silent on yet another mission impossible. But I'm banking on the end of the eight season series.
11. Well trained Coaches hate it when a player "freelances." Player leaves his man open and team gets burned. Not Jack. He's got your front, your back and, whoops, your weapon. Sure he'll
Gucci Belt Supreme
Gucci Belt Red Stripe
Gucci Belt Men
Jordan Hat For Kids
Gucci Belt Mens
Gucci Belt Gg Men
Belt Gucci Original
Hermes Belts Womens
Nike Hats Pink
New York Yankees Hat
Armani Belts For Men
Ferragamo Belts For Women
Chicago Bulls Cap Snapback
Nike Hats Winter
Gucci Belt Cheap Replica